Tänane kuupäev 23 Okt 2014, 05:18:10

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Tee uus teema Vasta teemale  [ 4 postitust ] 
Autor Sõnum
 Teema pealkiri: Ma laptop dosent startup windows xp?
UNREAD_POSTPostitatud: 21 Mär 2010, 16:34:48 
Kasutaja avatar
My laptop has been A LOT slower than usual, and a lot of the pages on the internet don't respond. I'm thinking it's a virus, and i would like to know what you think it could be, and what i could do to prevent further viruses, and "cure" this one? anything can help :) thank you. Oh, and when it doesn't respond, the screen goes like white, but you can still see through it, and it makes this low beep noise?

Raporteeri postitusest
Üles

Vasta tsitaadiga  
 Teema pealkiri: Re: Ma laptop dosent startup windows xp?
UNREAD_POSTPostitatud: 21 Mär 2010, 18:42:44 
Eemal
Tavaline WiFi kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar

Arvutikonf: AMD turion X2 ultra, Sapphire HD4850 1GB GDDR3 , Seagate BARRACUDA,
Wifi tarkvarad mida kasutad.: RaLink, CISCO, DD-wrt, Atheros
seems like u are having graphical issues, no offence but most of the problems of windows freezing are due to lack of RAM or something else like a GPU is taking it's last breath's, also the HDD might be in the end-days of its hardware state. there might be this kind of an issue that relates to this problem: usually when the harddrive reads, it moves quite fast like 5400RPM but sudennly it might stop due to a sudden movement or a read failure, that causes the elect. motor to freeze and pull back very fast and data read rate is basically frozen or in this case: The screen might turn blank, might be an blue screen of death or a clicking sound from the 2,5" HDD in the LAPTOP: this is the common crash issue. I mean, i just described the reasonable hardware failures that might occur when windows suddenly crashes. It also might be a software failure aswell, but im a hardware kind of guy so i basically ossume that the problem relaies in the hardware compartment of the computer, but i might be wrong all of a sudden when you figure out someway to bypass the point of the story by blaming the hardware and when it turns out that afterall it was a simple registry or a corruption process. u might wanna uncheck all unnescessary startup items in the msconfig.exe startup tab, PS! only uncheck the ones if you know the ones you unselect won't be the ones that your system hardware relies on while booting up ( that could cause a crash too )
But hey, thats my opinion.
best of luck finding out about the software and hardware failures that you might have allready been familiar with.
i suggest you to start in safe mode, then use the msconfig.exe under start-RUN-msconfig.exe, then startup tab, unselect all items what arent related to the laptop hardware, then boot up using normal startup after doint the restart from safe mode. and basically then you want to go to msconfig.exe again, and starting to check a process, restart, and check if it is that process that makes your computer crash.
best regards:
Nils
Homebrew IT administrator

Raporteeri postitusest
Üles
 Profiil Saada privaatsõnum  
Vasta tsitaadiga  
UNREAD_POSTPostitatud: 03 Mär 2013, 03:46:18 
Eemal
Uus WiFi kasutaja

the problem seems that you have installed some unwanted ram eating software , better you check what services enabled and cpu + ram usage of service , if you no longer want these application Just disable it .... and again check any unwanted application taking on while startup of your Laptop ... last day i did a best seminar in my college about how to optimize lap to get better performance

Raporteeri postitusest
Üles
Vasta tsitaadiga  
UNREAD_POSTPostitatud: 04 Apr 2013, 01:20:36 
Eemal
Spetsialiseerunud WiFi kasutaja
Kasutaja avatar

Arvutikonf: Dell Latitude D630, Win7 Enterprise, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
Wifi tarkvarad mida kasutad.: DD-WRT; inSSIDer; Tomato; Wireless Network Watcher
You've posted into fun-section of this forum and no-one probably will take it seriously...

Viimati tõstisAnonymous, 04 Apr 2013, 01:20:36.

Raporteeri postitusest
Üles
Vasta tsitaadiga  
Näita postitusi eelmisest:  Sorteeri  
Tee uus teema Vasta teemale  [ 4 postitust ] 

Kõik kellaajad on UTC + 2 tundi [ DST ]

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 1 külaline

Sa saad teha uusi teemasid siin foorumis
Sa saad postitustele vastata siin foorumis
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi siin foorumis